Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is a free card game that first launched to mobile at the start of the year, many players have been yearning for a way to bringing the game to the bigger screen, the PC screen. This free Trading Card Game is based on the paid Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist title that has been around for years now.
How to Play Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links on PC
Even though people have been doing this for a while by using emulators like Bluestacks to port Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links on PC, Konami has made this cumbersome workaround useless by finally releasing the free to download the game on Steam this November 17th.
The Steam version of the game is a small installation that won’t consume anything more than 212MBs of your disk space. Consequently, you won’t really have to worry about your RAM or processor capabilities since the game isn’t action intensive. I’d say the game will play without hanging up on 2GB RAM and a decent processor.
Duel Links might be free but it still features a star-struck lineup with heroes like Mai, Kaiba, and Yugi. You also get voices from the anime, impressive 3D animations, intuitive controls and a better chance to build the ultimate Deck.
If you have already been playing on Android or your iPhone, you don’t have to worry as long as you had signed into your Konami account. All you have to do is sign into Konami when you install the game on PC to retrieve your previous achievements and Decks.
Yu-GioOh Duel Links lets you
- Do the basic card trading you’d expect in a TCG (Trading Card Game)
- Play as your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Character in the single campaign (duel world)
- Challenge Duelists like Yugi, Joey, Mai and other legendary duelists. You will have to complete missions to unlock all characters
- Online PvP where you get to duel against players from across the world
- Build Decks with cards you collect as you play and tackle opponents
Transferring Data When Changing Devices
- When changing devices, go to the settings menu and look for the Data Transfer Settings option
- Select the Data Transfer With KONAMI ID option
- You will be redirected to the signup or login page. Do the necessary depending on whether you already have a KONAMI ID or not
- Go to the new device and select the Data Transfer option in the title screen
- Sign in with the KONAMI ID you used above to retrieve all your Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links data