Torment: Tides of Numenera Cheat Tables & Console Commands
Torment: Tides of Numenera is a role-playing video game from developers, inXile Entertainment, and the spiritual successor to 1999’s classic Planetscape: Torment. Also, like its predecessor, Torment is very story-centric, pushing you to interact with the world and characters, while combat and item hoarding takes a backseat. This is not to say you cannot enjoy spice up your single-player campaign as we’re going to outline with these Torment: Tides of Numenera Cheat Engine Tables and Torment: Tides of Numenera Console Commands.
While Torment: Tides of Numenera is a wholly single-player campaign, you’ll want to use the cheats outlined in this guide at your discretion. This is due to the fact that cheats are generally frowned upon by game purists, the developers and the community as a whole. Also, using any cheats in any of our guides in competitive multiplayer or even co-op online is a sure way to attract game penalties and bans so don’t even dare. You might also want to save a clean save file in case you wish to fire up a pre-cheat game later on. For all things related to Cheat Engine, check out our introductory guide on Cheat Engine.
Torment: Tides of Numenera Cheat Engine Tables
This game generates its code at runtime and so Cheat Tables for Torment: Tides of Numenera are quite hard to come by, and when they do, stop working soon after. However, a modder who goes by the name Shinkansen has a cheat table which unlocks the following features in-game:
- Set health to infinite (god mode)
- Sets Mob Stats to massive
- Sets Pool to Massive
- Sets Edge to massive
- Edit character XP
- Set Shins to massive
- Highlight interactables in the Game HUD
- Reveal Fog of War
- Enable tier or mid-tier level up choices
- Modify Ability and Skills.
- Allows tidal stats to be modified
You can download this Torment: Tides of Numenera Cheat table from here.
Torment: Tides of Numenera Console Command Cheats
Since Torment: Tides of Numenera is built on Unity engine, most gamers expected it to support console commands natively. However, the developers disabled the console in the final release version but luckily for you, we found a relatively easy workaround.
To enable the console commands on Torment: Tides of Numenera, download the Tidesloader module loader from here and unzip the folders ‘Mods’ and ‘WIN’ to the following path;
Steam\steamapps\common\Torment Tides of Numenera
Next, launch the game and hover your mouse over the top left corner of the screen. A console should appear and you may enter your text into it, press ‘Enter’ and your cheat will be executed, with usually a confirming message in-game.
Here is a list of all the Torment: Tides of Numenera Console Command Cheats activated by the mod thus far:
- heal: Heals party.
- dumpitems: Dumps a list of items (templates) to a file.
- giveitem [item] [quantity] : Gives an item or items.
- scanthoughts: Gives the player character the scan thoughts ability.
- setskill [skill] [level] : Sets a specified skill to a specified level ( Inability, Untrained, Trained, Specialized, Specialized1, Specialized2 )
- maxskills : Sets all skills to Specialized2.
- adjstatsmax [value] : Adjusts Might, Speed, and Intellect pools maximum.
- adjmightmax [value] : Adjusts Might pools maximum.
- adjspeedmax [value] : Adjusts Speed pools maximum.
- adjintmax [value] : Adjusts Intellect pools maximum.
- setalledges [value] : Adjust Might, Speed, and Intellect edges.
- setmightedge [value] : Adjust Might edge.
- setspeededge [value] : Adjust Speed edge.
- setintedge [value] : Adjust Intellect edge.
- setmaxeffort [value] : Set maximum effort.
- raisetide [value] [amount] : Raises a specified tide color by a specified amount (Tiny, Small, Moderate, Huge).
- lowertide [value] [amount] : Lowers a specified tide color by a specified amount (Tiny, Small, Moderate, Huge).
- clearfog: Clears the fog of war.
- oclunlockall: Honestly, I don’t know what it unlocks. It unlocks something.
- addap [amount] : Adds combat action points to the player.
- addmoney [amount] : Adds money to the player.
- addxp [amount] : Adds XP to the party.
- pickclass: Allows you to re-pick your class (will wipe your equipped clothing, so unequip first).
- resettier: Reset current level tier.
- anyadv: Allows picking any advancement during level up.
- addclassprogs: Adds other class progressions (e.g. if you’re a Jack, you also get progression effects, skills, and abilities for Glaives and Nanos).
- unlockfoci: Unlocks all the foci (“focuses”).
- addfociprogs: Adds the other foci progressions (similar to addclassprogs, but for focuses).
- pickfocus: Allows you to re-pick your focus.
Hopefully, this comprehensive guide on Torment: Tides of Numenera has been helpful in your quest to enjoy this masterpiece your own way. Check out our tips, tricks and hacks in a huge number of awesome games in some of our other guides.