How To Play Last Day On Earth Survival On PC
Last Day on Earth: Survival is one of the most awesome zombie survival mobile games ever. The catch is the impressive graphics and intense gameplay can be a bit tasking to a low spec phone. At this point, your only option would be to play Last Day on Earth on PC. After reading this article you will learn how to download and play the Last day on Earth Survival for the PC version.
To play on PC, you’ll need an emulator to simulate the Android environment on PC since there’s no official PC version of the game. Here are the top Android emulators at your disposal:
- XePlayer Android Emulator
How to Download Android Emulator (Bluestacks)
Bluestacks is the best and most common android emulator than the rest because it is compatible with both Windows and Mac and its system requirement are not that high so most computers can use Bluestacks. So, to download Bluestacks you need to go to Bluestacks original website and this is for both Windows and Mac PCs.
After the download is through, start with the installation process which should take around 5 minutes or less for it to finish. You will need to input a Google email account to save the game progress, as well as download games.
How to download Last Day on Earth: Survival for PC
After downloading and installing Bluestacks, there a couple of methods you can use to download and play Last Day on Earth on PC.
Method 1: Downloading Last Day on Earth Survival using Google Play Store
- Step 1: Launch Bluestacks and click on ‘My Apps’
- Step 2: Go to ‘System Apps’ and then click on ‘Google Play’ to open it
- Step 3: From the search bar, search Last Day on Earth: Survival.
- Step 4: When Last Day on Earth: Survival appears click install to install it.
- Step 5: When it finishes installing you will see Last Day on Earth: Survival app on ‘My Apps’
- Step 6: Open it to start playing Last Day on Earth Survival for PC version
Method 2: Downloading Last Day on Earth Survival from 3rd Party APK Repositories
- Step 1: Download the APK file from any third party APK repository, for instance, APKmirror.com
- Step 2: Open the downloaded apk to prompt installation
- Step 3: BlueStacks will install Last Day on Earth: Survival on your PC and later show up in “My Apps”
- Step 4: Run the game and start playing it.
The only way to play last day on earth survival for pc no Bluestacks is by using an Android emulator.
All you need to know about playing last day on earth survival on pc is here. Don’t forget to choose the best device emulated and to give your phone as much RAM as possible as this will allow you to play a smooth game and explore all the bunkers or the entire area at maximum graphics settings. Als,o remember that Last Day on Earth Survival needs an active internet connection to play.