GameGuardian Review and Where to Download
One of the most interesting things about Android is the relative ease of rooting the phone and the almost ultimate power of a rooted device. GameGuardian leverages this to give you unprecedented power over all your Android games. It works like most cheat engines, letting you edit specific memory locations to affect different aspects of the game.
At A Glance
GameGuardian.net passes its open source game engine as a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to cheating or hacking Android games.
It accesses data stored in system folders and modifies memory locations used by your game. By editing these, the game can change values that affect game ammo, invincibility, stars, money, high score, speed hacks and much more.
You can virtually hack any game into submission as long as you know which memory location to toy with. Since GameGuardian works on both Android devices and popular Android emulators, you will find it quite useful no matter what platform you decide to play your game on.
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, NOX, Memu, AMIDuOS, Windroy, AVD, Genymotion etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+) and Nougat (7+).
Ease of Use and Reliability
Your life will be easier if you already have a set of Game Guardian cheats ready for input when playing the game. These will be memory locations you can edit to affect the game. You can try out these Crisis Action GameGuardian cheat codes for a start.
If you don’t have the values, you can use GG’s search feature to identify which memory locations change as you play the game.
- Launch Game Guardian before launching the game
- Open your game and do something that impacts the value you want to chase. You can purchase something to change your cash or win a campaign to affect your XP
- Press the translucent GameGuardian icon on your screen, press search, and enter the value you got above. (your current cash or XP score)
- This will give you a list of memory locations with the corresponding value. If they are too many, keep on repeating step two and three as you narrow down your options
- Once you have at most 5 values, you can begin editing them by long pressing and entering the desired value before checking the impact on the game
This treasure hunt is a great way to explore unidentified game cheats especially if you cannot find them online. Things will be simple once you identify target memory locations. Don’t forget to keep a list to avoid the trial and error search every time you want to implement a hack.
GameGuardian does everything it promises to do by the book as long as you are patient enough to implement the cheats and have a rooted phone. It won’t slow down your game in any way and is perfect for most offline games where developers don’t really care if you play honest or cheat.
You can grab your copy of game guardian here https://gameguardian.net/download