Fallout 4 Mods – Cheat Room Mod
One of the things that keep Fallout 4 fresh in the gamer minds is its lively modding community. The modes range from the Nuka World themed changes to The Kaiju of the Commonwealth. Additional content that makes the game simply interesting regardless of whether Bethesda released new content or not. The Cheat Rooms Mod is another mod on the list that adds new rooms to the environment and also lets you execute a series of cheats.
This Fallout 4 Cheat Room Mod for Xbox One will let you access secret rooms and cheat your way through sections of the game you never thought existed.
To download it, you need to head over to the mod page on Bethesda and add it to your library. Head back to your console and you will find the mod waiting for use in your library. You will have to use a mod manager to implement the Cheat Room Mod.
What the Mode Lets You Do
- Cheat Room -Mostly every item in the game
- Including Unique items
- Workbenches -Level up cheats, God-mode cheats, Infinite carry-weight cheats, etc…
- Legendary Chest (Generates items on the spot. This will spawn DLC items if you have them downloaded.)
- Doors that lead to places
- Pre-war Vault 111 (You can enter Cheat Room at the beginning of the game but I don’t recommend it)
- Pre-war Sanctuary Hills
- All Power Armor
- Shooting Range
- Six Different worlds (Build in them or something?)
- QaSmoke (The developer room which is a simpler version of this)
- Other doors…
- Doctor -Friskies (Cat)
- Player containers (To store items.) -Map location -Ability to fast travel while in Cheat…
Other Things to Expect from your Cheat Room mod for Xbox One
-Cheat Room (WIP)
-Cheat Room Holotape (WIP) (Teleport to companions, change players size, change the weather, etc, etc.)
-Spawn Bottle Caps
-Health (God-mode, etc.)
-Set Players Factions
-Teleport to companions, etc.
-Change Weather, time, etc
-Resurrect, Make Follower, etc. On mostly any npc.
-Mostly every item in the game
-Including Unique items
-All Armor, Ammo, Weapons,
-Legendary Chest (Generates items on the spot. This will spawn dlc items if you have them downloaded.)
-Doors that lead to places
-Pre-war Vault 111 (You can enter Cheat Room at the beginning of the game but I don’t recommend it)
-Pre-war Sanctuary Hills
-All Power Armor
-Six Different worlds
-Player containers (To store items)
-Map Marker (Near Vault111)
-Ability to fast travel while in Cheat Room.