Dying Light Play Station 4 Mod Tool
Ever since the Call of Juarez 2 and Dead Island, modding has been a very crucial part of the gaming community. Techland, the official game developers for the horror based game, Dying Light, have released a free modding tool for this game. In addition to this, they have also welcomed individual modders to share their views and add more mods to the game.
The advantages and uses of game mods cannot be over emphasized in any game. For instance, when it comes to the Dying Light PlayStation 4 Mods a player is able to:
- Create new maps
- Customize stories
- Share and explore unlimited new content
- Design insane scene
How to install and use Dying Light PlayStation 4 Mod tool
With the great news about the release of the dying light PlayStation 4 Mod tool, every player is up and about trying to figure out how to install and use this tool. Despite this good news, it is important to note that modding the dying light game is not easy as many people may think. The following is a quick guide of how to:
- To download and install the dying light PlayStation 4 Mod tool head to the steam workshop website and. Click on the steam library options to access the shared mods.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DyingLight\DW
- Copy the Data0 file to a safe separate folder.
- Download the file in this thread and right click extract it
- Copy the new Data0 file to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DyingLight\DW folder.
- Start the game and press enter when the message prompt about mods pops up.
- Continue your save or start a new one, it does not matter.
Modding could not get any easier than this. Install all the mods of the dying light game and enjoy all the benefits that come with the new modifications.