Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Cheat Table & Trainer
With Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen remastered version now coming to Xbox One and PS4, PC users must look for something that will set them apart from all the new apprentices trying to figure out the dragon’s dogma. The good thing with PC games is that using cheats and hacks is way easier thanks to the PC’s ‘open’ nature. You can use console commands, trainers and cheat engine cheat tables to add some flavor to the game without waiting for Capcom to release new DLCs.
Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen Cheat Table
Before getting started with cheat tables, you first have to download and familiarize yourself with Cheat Engine. You can follow our introductory guide for a download link and a quick tutorial on how to load a game and cheat tables on cheat engine.
Once you are done configuring the cheat engine, you’ll have to download the cheat table here. Pay attention to the long discussion thread the creator has posted on Fearless Cheat Engine. The thread gives a constant update on any changes that happen on the cheat table and is your best shot at getting the best services and support for this cheat table.
Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen Trainer
The Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen Trainer gives you a wide range of perks at the simple tap of a button on your PC. Each cheat is attached to a Hotkey that you can temporarily disable by pressing CTRL+H with the trainer on. You can use the same key combination to activate the trainer’s hotkeys again.
Cheat Happens, a popular free and paid trainer platform, provides this cheat and has a guarantee of authenticity and safety. They have even forced the trainer to occasionally connect to their server for verification meaning that the trainer won’t work when you try to use it when offline or if your firewall/antivirus is blocking it from accessing the internet.
Choosing Your Own Custom Keys for the Trainer
On the trainer application, click on the key you want to modify and put the value you want. If you want to delete all existing hotkeys, click on the debug tab and press CTRL+K to delete everything.
What is in this Trainer?
Here’s a list of the features to expect in this trainer with the default hotkeys and how to activate each cheat.
- Numpad 1: toggles unlimited health
- Numpad 2: Toggles unlimited stamina
- Numpad 4 : Adds XP. Enter PAUSE menu > STATUS menu > Navigate to the item you wish to affect and hit numpad4
- Numpad 5: Adds Rank. Use ESC to enter PAUSE menu than selec the STATUS menu to view info. Select the unit you want to alter and hit Numpad 5 to affect it
- Numpad 6: Adds Strength. Enter PAUSE menu > Select Status > select unit you want to add the hit the key to add strength
- Numpad 7: Add magik. Follow same procedure as you would when adding strength
- Numpad 8: Add Defense. Follow same procedure as you would when adding strength
- Numpad 9: Add magik defense. Follow same procedure as you would when adding strength
- Numpad 0: Add level. Follow same procedure as you would when adding strength
- Numpad / : Each press adds more gold
- Numpad * : Each press adds more RC
- Numpad . : Activates the item multiplier. To use it, open your inventory and move to the selection box of the item you want to modify. Press the hotkey to toggle between 99 and 1 of the selected item
- F11: Toggles weight. You can use it before loading the game or during the game and just before you pick or purchase something.
You can grab a copy of the trainer here, install it and get started on your Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen cheats and modifications.