Dragon Age Inquisition Cheat Tables & Console Commands
Better stats, more gold, more influence, bigger bag size, unlimited portions… Name it. The list of things you can modify with the Dragon Age: Inquisition Cheat Engine cheat tables is almost endless. If you already know how to use the Cheat Engine, you can skip the intro and dig right into the Dragon Age Inquisition cheat engine cheat downloads and descriptions.
Getting Started With Dragon Age Inquisition PC Cheat Engine
The procedure for installing and starting Cheat Engine is always the same across the board. You can check out this Cheat Engine introduction guide to get you started.
Dragon Age Inquisition God Mode & Toggle HUD Cheat Table
This cheat table will require that you use the 64-bit version of Cheat Engine 6.4 for it to work. You will also have to use the VEH debugger and not the windows one when implementing it.
The features activated by the cheat table are:
- Edit character stats (level, ability points, health, etc…)
- Edit party attributes (perks, influence, power, etc…)
- Edit items in your inventory (item editor)
- Edit items in the shop’s inventory (item editor)
- God mode
- Infinite potions
- Infinite item supply in shops
- Infinite zoom
- Free camera (x,y,z)
- Free crafting (no ingredients used)
- Toggle HUD
- Toggle SkyHold Outfit
Author: cab88: Get the table here
You can also attain some of the above effects and weapon toggle settings using the cheat engine tables in this file.
Dragon Inquisition PC How to Use Console Commands/Codes
The following PC codes works will partially work on your Dragon Age: Inquisition game. To implement them, you’ll have to go through the same procedure you’d use when using Life is Feudal GM console commands.
- Create a shortcut to your dai.exe file on your desktop. You can find the file inside your program files(x86)\ Dragon Age Inquisition\bin_ship folder
- Right click on the file and select Properties. Look for the target field and append –enabledeveloperconsole
- At the end, your target field should resemble C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age 2\bin_ship\DragonAgeInquisition.exe” –enabledeveloperconsole
- Use the default tilde key (~) to activate the code (in the Life is Feudal Guide, I have explained how you can change this to whatever key you want)
- Note that nothing shows up once you fire up the cheat console. You’ll not that game controls will be active though.
- Just begin typing your console codes and hit enter to implement them
Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands List
- runscript pc_immortal: God mode. Although you can take damage, it won’t kill you, so you are effectively invincible.
- Xrunscript dbg_setattrib x y: 1 minute attribute buff. Here x is attribute (is a number from 1 to 6; 1 being str, 2 dex, etc. in order) and y is the amount of buff you want.
- runscript addxp x: Add experience points to your character(s) for faster leveling up. x is the amount of XP you wish to add.
- runscript chargen mage: Changes player to a level 2 mage.
- runscript chargen rogue: Changes player to a level 2 rogue.
- runscript chargen warrior: Changes player to a level 2 warrior.
- runscript bowlingforferelden: Knocks back enemies and forms a shield around you.
- runscript zz_supercrit player: Gives the player 1000 mana, 1000 health, 50 Strength, and 50 Dexterity.
- runscript zz_supercrit gen00fl_(companion name in lowercase): Gives the player’s chosen companion 1000 mana, 1000 health, 50 Strength, and 50 Dexterity.
- runscript healplayer: Heals the players and his/her party.
- runscript killallhostiles: Kills all enemies in the area.
- runscript injury remparty: Removes all injuries from your party.
- runscript addmoney xx: Add money to your character. xx is the amount of gold you want to add to your inventory.
Modding or hacking your DAI game might sometimes corrupt files and make it fail to launch. If you are unfortunate enough to encounter this problem, you can use our guide that will help you fix the Dragon Age: Inquisition crash on startup problem.
Dragon age inquisition inventory editor
The Dragon Age Inquisition inventory isn’t infinite. You will have to head back to your shop every now and then to restock when exploring the Hinterlands. While these runs and the sense of urgency that comes with a full inventory makes game easier, most players wish for a Dragon Age Inquisition inventory editor that will either inflate your inventory’s capacity or just do away with limits.
Your best option if you want an inventory editor that manipulates your stock. First, you can use an inventory mod. This mode, for instance, will bump up your inventory to a reasonable 400 or even to ridiculous 5000 meaning that you will never have to break your exploration and head back to the shop ever again.