Earning the Ultimate Call of Duty WW2 Kill Streak
All Call of Duty games have special rewards to soldiers who keep on killing the enemy without dying. Lining up consecutive kills will earn you a Kill Streak. If you are done with the heroic actions in COD WW2, letting the killstreaks pile up could be another way to make the game more interesting.
Since Call of Duty WWII is more realistic, your killstreaks will earn you air support and other support firepower that would have existed in the WW2 arena.
The very best reward would be one of the best Hitler wonder weapon – the V2 Rocket. The rocket isn’t similar to the Nuke you get after a COD Modern Warfare 2 killstreak. It won’t end the whole game.
To get the ultimate kill streak, you will have to do a 25 long killstreak in a match. You have to do the 25 kills yourself for them to count. In addition to earning the kill streak, you must first have earned Prestige level in all divisions at least once for the V2 rocket to unlock.
Killstreaks are hard. You will have to be very shrewd and only shoot when absolutely sure of yourself. Running around and attracting fire or shooting whoever you meet won’t cut. It’s all about that well placed shot or hiding in the right place to avoid dying as you line up your shot.
Other things you can unlock in the game with killstreaks include:
- Recon Aircraft — A recon aircraft that reveals enemies location on the mini-map
- Counter Recon Aircraft — A fighter that destroys an enemy Recon Aircraft or Counter Recon Aircraft, or blocks enemy Recon Aircraft.
- Flamethrower — A portable backpack flamethrower.
- Fighter Pilot — Fly a strafing run in a fighter aircraft.
- Care Package — A Care Package is delivered on a parachute; it contains a random Scorestreak.
- Glide Bomb — A remote-controlled bomb.
- Mortar Strike — A precision strike upon three targeted location.
- Artillery Barrage — An artillery barrage on a designated location.
- Flak Guns — Destroy all enemy Scorestreaks and block enemies from using new ones.
- Paratroopers — Call in paratrooper reinforcements.
- Carpet Bombing — An aerial obliteration bombing that makes multiple passes over the enemy occupied territory.
- Ball Turret Gunner — Occupy a B-17G and decimate enemies with its ball turret.
You will only be lucky if you aren’t in a game full of cheats. Good thing is COD WW2 is strict on cheats and we always advise our readers to refrain from cheating on online multiplayers. Happy hunting soldier!