Call of Duty Black Ops Cheat Codes to Unlock All Content
Call of Duty: Black Ops has been around for a while. I believe it is now the right time to begin using game hacks and cheats to unlock all features and give you an upper hand in the game. These cheat codes will not only give you invincibility and unlimited ammo but also open up all levels and in-game content.
The title was released worldwide back on November 9, 2010 and is available on Windows PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii. The seventh installment of the Call of Duty title is set in the cold war era and takes you on multiple covert missions where stealth and accuracy always take the day just as they do in the WW1 centric Battlefield 1.
Call of Duty: Black Ops has a regular gameplay with a complete story and the now traditional zombie mode that will pit you against hoards of zombies. The cheat codes in this list will give you access to all zombie maps, access to system commands and other advanced features that are either inaccessible or hard to get if you play the game without using cheats.
- Enter – 3ARC UNLOCK – as a code to unlock all Zombie Maps and all missions.
- Enter – 3ARC INTEL – as a code to unlock all Intel. Note: Enabling this code will prevent the “Closer Analysis” achievement from being earned.
- Enter – ALICIA – as a code to unlock the Alicia virtual therapist game.
- Enter – DOA – as a code to unlock the Dead Ops Arcade game, which is a zombie killing mini-game. Note: Play the Dead Ops Arcade game to get the “Insert Coin” achievement.
- Enter – ZORK – as a code to unlock the Zork: The Great Underground Empire text-based adventure game. Note: Play the Zork game to get the “Eaten By A Grue” achievement.
- Enter – HELP – as a code to display a list of system commands in the terminal and Pentagon user e-mail access.
- Enter – DIR – as a code to display a list of audio files and pictures for use with “CAT” command.
- Enter – WHO – as a code to display a list of login names for use with the “RLOGIN” command (requires passwords).
- Enter – LOGIN – as a code to login with a corresponding username and password.
- Enter – LS – as a code to display the contents of the current directory.
- Enter – ENCODE – as a code to encode a string using the CIA’s cypher.
- Enter – DECODE – as a code to decode a string using the CIA’s cypher.
- Enter – Foobar – as a code to display “Fee Fie Foe Foo!”.