Bully (Canin Canem Edit) Cheat Codes and Achievements
Bully (a Canis Canem Edit) is an amazing open world action-adventure title from Rockstar Vancouver that has seen a couple of remakes and remasters. With the game now on PlayStation 4 since March 22 2016, the old cheat codes for older platforms might not be working. Here is a complete list of cheat codes, achievements and missions that will help you get added advantage or unlock that achievement you want to realize in Bully (Canis Canem Edit).
Bully Cheat Codes
Get More Ammo: Press and hold down L1 then press UP, UP
The following cheat codes will need a PS2 controller to input. They are based on the fact that PS2 codes to the Canis Canem game still work on the edit.
- All Hobo Fighting Moves — Hold L1 and input UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, X, CIRCLE while playing. Effects not shown on stats screen.
- Full Health — Hold L1 and input R2, R2, R2 while playing.
- All Gym Grapple Moves — Hold L1 and input UP, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, X, X while playing. Effects not shown on stats screen.
- Unlimited Ammo — Hold L1 and input UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN while playing.
- All Clothes Press L1, L1, R1, L1, L1, L1, R1, R1 while playing.
- Full Ammo — Hold L1…
- All Weapons: while playing, hold L1 and press Ip, Down, Up, Down
- Extra Money: Works while playing the game. Hold L1 and press Triangle, square, Circle and X
Collect the hidden transistors and give them to the hobo. With each transistor, he will teach you a new move. (This is the long way to go if you aren’t interested in the All Hobo Fighting Moves cheat above.)The moves he teaches you in order are:
- Uppercut: Hold Square.
- Leg Sweep: Press Square, then hold Square.
- Side Kick: Press Square(2), then hold Square.
- Five Punch Combo: Press Square(5).
- Roundhouse Kick: Press Square(3), then hold Square.
- Overhead Punch: Press Square(4), then hold Square.
Bully (Canins Canem Edit) Unlocking Alternate Clothing
Completing these tasks will earn you the extra clothing. You don’t have to use any cheat codes here and the extra PS2 controller isn’t really needed unless you are still using the cheats above.
- Bike helmet: Win a bike race.
- Bike shorts: Ride 100 km on a bike.
- Black cowboy hat: Give a homeless man spare change in Bullworth.
- Black Ninja costume: Completely fill your yearbook.
- Black skate shoes: Walk at least 50 km.
- BMX Champion costume: Successfully complete a bike race.
- Boxing costume: Successfully complete the Boxing Challenge or Prep Challenge in Chapter 2.
- Burglar mask: Found in a locker on Halloween.
- Cheerful reindeer sweater: Found in the school office during the winter.
- Crash helmet: Finish in first place in the Kart Race at the Carnival.
- Dunce cap: Fail three classes in a row.
- Edna mask: Destroy all nineteen tombstones.
- Fast Food costume: Successfully complete the Burger Joint errand in Bullworth Vale.
- Firefighter’s helmet: Pull the fire alarm twenty times.
- Graduation hat: Successfully complete all five levels in all of your classes.
- Gnome costume: Smash all the garden gnomes.
- Go Kart: Win all Go Kart races.
- Gold suit: Buy all the clothing.
- Green Ninja costume: Hit targets with projectiles 1,000 times.
- Grotto Master costume: Collect all G&G cards.
- Incognito hat: Successfully complete Errand #21 near City Hall.
- Jimmy’s Skeleton Halloween costume: Successfully complete the “The Candidate” mission to unlock the “Halloween” mission.
- Orderly uniform: Successfully complete “Finding Johnny Vincent” in Chapter 5.
- Pirate hat: Beat up the pirate on the island near the beach house.
- Prison uniform: Successfully complete all the detention mini-games.
- Pumpkinhead mask: Destroy all 27 pumpkins around the school and inside the main building.
- Red Ninja costume: Successfully complete the Big Prank task during Halloween at Bullworth Academy.
- Rubberband ball: Collect all 75 rubberbands.
- Running shorts: Run or walk 40 km.
- School Mascot costume: Successfully complete the “Nice Outfit” mission in Chapter 4.
- Soda hat: Drink 500 sodas.
- Tiny swimsuit: Find the preppie with a blue mission on the beach at the beach house and beat his swimming time.
- Viking helmet: Get all collectibles.
- Werewolf mask: Found in a school locker after picking the lock.
- Wrestling uniform: Successfully complete Gym 1.
- Yellow Ninja costume: Get 1,000 knockouts of people, students, etc.
Room Decoration Items
You can spruce up Jimmy’s room over at Bullworth with a couple of items you gather during the game. Here are some things to lookout for as you play
- #1 Paper Boy Ribbon: Successfully complete the Level 4 Paper Route.
- Aluminum Trophy: Successfully complete the “Racing The Vale” mission.
- Artist’s set: Successfully complete the Art 5 class.
- BMX frame: Successfully complete the Shop 5 class.
- Boxing Gloves: Successfully complete the “Dishonorable Fight” mission.
- Bullworth Golden Shield: Successfully complete the “Total Mayhem” mission.
- Burned school banner: Successfully complete “The Gym Is Burning” mission in Chapter 5.
- Character Sheets: Successfully complete the “Character Sheets” mission.
- Dodgeball: Successfully complete the Gym 5 class.
- Egg Carton: Successfully complete “The Eggs” mission.
- Football Jersey: Successfully complete Chapter 4.
- Girlie Girl Poster: Purchase at Carnival for 10 tickets.
- Girls Panties: Successfully complete the “Panty Raid” mission.
- Gnome: Destroy all gnomes.
- Greaser Jacket: Successfully complete Chapter 3.
- Grim Reaper: Successfully complete the “Funhouse Fun” mission in Chapter 4.
- Picture of Beatrice: Successfully complete the “That Bitch” mission in Chapter 1.
- Picture of Lola kissing Gordo: Successfully complete the “Jealous Johnny” mission in Chapter 3.
- Picture of Lola: Successfully complete “The Tenements” mission in Chapter 3.
- Picture of Mandy: Successfully complete the “Discretion Assured” mission in Chapter 4.
- Picture of Ms. Phillips: Successfully complete the Photography 5 class.
- Picture of Pinky: Successfully complete the “Carnival Date” mission in Chapter 2.
- Picture of Zoe: Successfully complete the “Smash It Up” mission in Chapter 5.
- Pumpkin: Destroy all pumpkins.
- Rat in a Jar: Successfully complete the “Rats In The Library” mission in Chapter 5.
- Rock Band Poster: Purchase at Carnival for 10 tickets.
- Russel’s shirt: Successfully complete Chapter 1.
- Teddy Bear: Successfully complete the “Carnival Date” mission in Chapter 2.
- Tombstone: Destroy all tombstones.
- Trophy (on windowsill): Successfully complete the “Beach Rumble” mission.
- V is for Victory Poster: Successfully complete “The Campaign” mission.
- Various Chem Plant Signs: Successfully complete both parts of the “Busting In” mission in Chapter 5.
- Venus Flytrap Head: Successfully complete the “Weed Killer” mission in Chapter 2.